Thursday, March 15, 2001

Ok, so what's new? General excitement: I would like to send out a warm and hearty congratulations to my dear friend Brandon for being promoted. Instead of just doing education work for the Florentine Opera in Milwaukee, he's now in charge of Public Relations! Next stop, top of the world. ;) He also sent me a neat picture from when he was in Falstaff.

Anyhoo, recovery from my minor emotional setback of last night is progressing nicely. There's just some people you can't forget, no matter how hard you try. To quote a popular 80s song: "there is always something there to remind me." Well, shit...that really blows! Sometimes, you don't want to remember, you just want to be angry at the person because anger will fade, whilst sad little achings of the heart take longer. It just does absolutely nothing for my self-esteem. I mean..well, what do I mean anyway? Maybe I should just get a grip.