Thursday, May 17, 2001

Well, I'm alive!! The least complicated flying I've done in a while. Usually something disastrous transpires and I'm stuck in Chicago ready to spit. But surprisingly, all went smoothly.

I bought this keychain that made me nearly break into hysterics in the middle of the Dane County airport giftshop. It's this cow with big saucer-dish eyes and when you squeeze it, a brown goo-like substance protrudes from its bottom. It's a pooping cow. A POOPING cow. How hilarious is that? It POOPS. hehehehe. I gave it to my dad. He laughed a little. My mom thought it was the best thing ever. Just goes to show you...when you think you know your parents, they turn around and surprise you. Anyway, The Pooping Cow needs a name. So, this is your challenge, faithful Buddha Stew enthusiasts, name the cow!!! Put those mighty brains to work. The Pooping Cow desperatedly needs a Christian (or not so much) name. Go to it!

Results will be posted as received.