Thursday, May 17, 2001

coolness: just hung out with katie and danny. talked about band, mr. cole, college, and partying...
feeling better about that whole conversation with hans about ryan...geez, i hate that question, 'How's your love-life?' hehe...no offense dear, you needed updating. sadly enough i don't really have a love-life, so the answer to that question is always a little dim and uninteresting. katie said: 'you're the one person i know who's truly deserving of a really good man.' hmm. well, if that's true, i'm waiting! start lining up at my door, really good men! listen to me, i sound like i'm bridget jones, thirty-something and desperate to find a functional relationship. a non-functional relationship would work alright for me now, just to keep the ol' self-esteem at a reasonably acceptable level. I know i'm bitching. I'll stop. I know all the old mantras about love and relationships, but i don't care to hear them. if you want to give me advice, send me chocolate. chocolate inspires great things.

well, jetlag has caught up to me, time to go to bed. smooches everything, sleep tight. :) and keep sending in those prospective cow names.