Monday, June 18, 2001

just thought you'd like to know, but I am dancing about conducting Tchaik 4 with a spoon and alternately eating lemon yogurt with same. Hot damn, I love Tchaikovsky.

My best friend from middle school just emailed me. She used to live across the street and moved away in 7th grade to Memphis....I haven't talked to her in something like 6 years. She sounds good...I missed seeing her at home, she came to visit two days after I returned to madison. grr.

By the way, some weird grammatical fairy has taken me over and made me start capitalizing things again. Hmm...I think it is getting harder for me to break rules I learned in grade school the older I get. For a while there I was on a stream of rule-breaking, and know I am right back to capitalizing my "I's" and beginnings of sentences. No one will ever get me to stop using comma splices, and runon sentences, though, never!! Ah-hahahahaha!!! Foolish Mortals.