Friday, March 16, 2001

i love my fishes cuz they're sooo delicious,
gone gold fishin'

sitting
sitting and humming commecial jingles
pondering snack food
working up the inspiration to do something productive

my friend sean in hs used to sing this song:
I like trafficlights
I like trafficlights
I like trafficlights
but not when they are red.
crazy boy-the only person i've ever known who loves the movie Flight of Dragons as much as I do. Dropped off the face of the planet...or rather, he fell into Provo, Utah and had a hard time getting out. I wonder if being Mormon is harder for the person or the person's friends.

hmm
Salma Llarabia.
Jon, we never did take over Europe, but you know I think it's okay. We didn't have enough salmon hats and octopus jello anyhow. Pfft!

it's time to go be productive. productive=napping.