Tuesday, December 04, 2001

Well, inexplicably, I got sick yesterday and have spent the past day and a half moaning and feeling miserable...taking the afternoon off currently (although I have to go back to humanities for this &#$@** symphony rehearsal) and have actually accomplished some things. I watched Sleeping Beauty and read my pedagogy book and picked out my two pieces for conducting on thursday. So maybe being sick won't put me back as far as I thought it would. Still, my jury piece is in bad shape (or rather, I'm in bad shape...not only am I sick and have terrible high range anyway, I also split my lip last night in the middle of a particularily violent sneeze. grr) and I cancelled my rehearsal with Scott...hmm, well, next week shouldn't be too bad. I just have to get my conducting video done and all is good. And finals week can start and end and then I can go home!!!

Jerry stopped in unannounced last night, to see how I was, and made me feel tons better. Thanks kiddo! :)