Saturday, January 05, 2002

again, for lack of anything better to do other than putting ice packs on my cheeks, I have organized my website. The links to my friend's pages are now in alphabetical order, and I have added Jerry's website of silly poetry whether he likes it or not. :) Tara also is creating a website so i am anticipating this arrival as well.

feeling pretty good today, minus the random spells of dizziness and nausea, even though i look terrible. one of my cheeks is more swollen than the other. it's kind of neat, kind of not really. eating is only slightly easier, and i'm still sticking to soups and applesauce. supposedly tomorrow is the last day of swelling so maybe then i can go out in public. we'll see. for now it's nice to sit around and demand things of my parents and not get yelled at for it :) ah, yes, tis excellent, this invalid life...