Thursday, December 27, 2001

doo do doo do doo

there is very little to entertain me in my house. i must get out! OUT! hehe. well, i'm sick of reading and watching tv, and you can only do so many puzzles (besides, my fingers get cold)...well, yeah. and of course there are the ponderances, the little negative thoughts (i think i scared jerry a bit with those...but, what else are you going to think about when you have nothing to do?)...sigh. i should call megan. it was proposed that we all go ice skating tonight. sounds neat. hope it happens.

kt and i went to borders yesterday, and i blew my gift card on lots and lots of cds. good stuff. i am especially excited about The Beta Band and my Prokofiev symphonies (all seven, rock). so now i have some new music to replenish my stale old collection.

hmm. yep, even i'm boring. i can't even entertain myself. well, sheeet.