Tuesday, January 08, 2002

hehe..i have this little patch of skin on my chin that doesn't have any feeling in it. it's gone to sleep. it's weird. this is by far the only enjoyable side effect of the whole tooth ordeal. *poke, poke* yep, no chin feeling. hehehe

watched wonderful reruns of oldskool Nickelodeon game shows today, Finder's Keepers and Guts and Figure it Out and so forth. Took Jessie to work and then Natalie and I entertained her by dancing around to the kid songs on the Zany Brainy radio. It was much entertainment, except for the fact that the reason I was loopy was because pain was overtaking my head and making my ears want to explode. And Natalie had only just woken up. We were an excellent pair. Now she and Dan are coming over to watch some movies, so it should be a good time.

So yah, everything else is pretty lame. My dad and I are going to the symphony on thursday night, which should be a good time. They are "testing out" new music directors, so they have the candidates give concerts...this one is some canadian guy and they are playing Rach 2 and Beethoven 3. It should be a good show, I'm looking forward to it. Still I am looking forward to Sunday. I think I am driving Jerry crazy online. I am driving myself crazy. Everything is crazy. Even my dreams are crazy. Crazy fucked-up. (lorn bursts into popular Britney Spears song and starts dancing around in a weird factory restaurant thing with Melissa Joan Hart)