Sunday, September 28, 2003

i'm sad. philadelphia is a sad movie. *sob*

well i have hippocrappy oaf rehearsal tomorrow and i'm going to stand up for my right to not be bored or annoyed and tell them to find a different 'bonist.

also!!! my parents are going to palm springs, randomly, until tuesday. HURRAY I HAVE THE HOUSE TO MYSELF!!! now if I only had someone to share it with, like friends. Sigh.

kind of weird, but jerry was all sickly yesterday and now i'm feeling a very bad vibe coming the region of my throat. and i'm getting all achy. no good. what i'm wondering is where would such an illness be contracted from, as i am not in contact with anyone except my parents. grr. maybe jerry is telepathically sending me sickness since he knows we can't physically infect each other any more.

i am going to go sob for a while about philadelphia, then i am sleeping.