Wednesday, September 17, 2003

okay, so i guess i was deep and introspective on my last blog.
can't promise that everytime!
well I've decided to give it a go here in SD for a while, even though I get terribly unhappy when i think of Madison and talking to Jerry on the phone or IM is like pulling teeth (come to think of, most of my trying to talk to jerry is like pulling teeth)....I guess I can be a bum for a year. Anyway, Sean called me and is going to help me get set teaching private lessons, and he's going to help me with grad school auditions. So I'll be busy doing that (now that I've picked up my dusty trombone again, I'll have a lot of work to do!). Also I posted my info on a website, and so far two bands have asked me to be their trombone player!!! So as long as I'm busy and playing, I think I'll be okay.
In the meantime I am occupying myself with cleaning out my room and closet. I've decided to live at home for a while since I don't think I can afford living expenses on top of car and food and credit card expenses. Oh well. I rearranged my furniture and tossed a whole ton of stuff (including my desk, which will be sold at a garage sale along with most of the contents of my childhood toy collection). Today I am tackling the closet. Once I have cleaned the closet, I can tackle the immense load of stuff that I brought back from school that is still sitting, packed, in the family room taking up space. So my parents should appreciate that.
As interesting as that is...
Well it's time to practice.