Tuesday, September 23, 2003

At right, please notice that I have added Jessie's beautiful journal to my links. Please click and enjoy her adventures in Glasgow.
The funny thing is, now I have all of Jerry's sibling's names on my link list, even if they aren't really his sisters. So Jennii Jessie and Jerry. Hah! That crazy family with the J names.

I'm super starving because I went off to a yoga class this morning and didn't eat. My parents want me to go up to Dana Point for lunch with them. Well. That's very nice. But I think they are gluttons for punishment. I mean, we'll just get cranky with each other and I'll be mad because dad will do something or say something and if I comment on well then I'm the bad guy and mom will sulk, or try hard to be cheerful and it will all go to hell. I'd rather stay. I'm not prepared to make conversation this morning, partly because I have not much to say and I don't want to talk about my friends back at UW because that will make me sad. Grr.

So of course it will hurt their feelings if I say I don't want to go, but it will be torture if I do. I was planning on getting a haircut and practicing.
I'm being so good about playing my horns! (knock on wood) I'm up to about two hours a day. Of course last night was extremely frustrating. I think I may be pushing my chops a bit hard, but it's good for them. Get in shape dammit! I need to get into a good grad school.

I applied for work at Borders. I have a good feeling about this one, but of course that doesn't mean much. I just think maybe finally someone will hire me. I'm pissed about the lifeguarding gig because I am MORE than qualified for it. Grr. Look, I just want a job, ok? So I can spend the money on things like music and cds and plane tickets to wisconsin. Or Scotland :) Grrr