Monday, March 08, 2004

blogging has been light today...

but jilling off has reached an all-time high. Seriously. I am horny. Damn. Spring fever like crazy. All I want to do is go out, dance, drink, and go home with some lucky chick. I might take a guy if I'm desperate, or if said man bears a resemblance to Benecio del Toro or Edward Norton. However. Girl is on my mind.

Another part of me is saying, in ever-so-soft a voice (mostly drowned out by the extreme randiness), that the spring weather would be a perfect time for those warm-fuzzies, heightened-heart-rate, spine-tingling crush/romance moments. Sitting on the porch swing in the moonlight feeling the anticipation in the air. First tenative kisses. Lying in bed (after the randiness has been momentarily dispelled) with legs intertwined and listening to crickets chirp outside.

It's been a while since I've had a crush. Well, two years! Although most (if not all) of my crushes have been tainted with the fear of rejection and insecurity, I feel my recent desire for the physical and emotional effects of crush-mentality, coupled with its concurrent horniness, could be an effective recipe for a non-holds-barred flirtation, with none of the nasty unrequited love side effects. I also feel that since I seldom feel so sexually-inspired I should run with it and make good use of it while it lasts. Before it runs out and I return to my regularly scheduled low-sex-drive program.

I swear it's the weather. I'm going crazy, but it's definitely fun. I'm currently taking applications for persons willing to party rockstar-style with me this weekend. You will all be accepted. Unless you don't live in San Diego, in which case you are lame and should come visit me so we can seek the hot lesbian sex out as a team.

Note: It will be interesting to see how many new visitors I will get because of this entry. Bring 'em on, Google.