Saturday, March 12, 2005

i have so much to tell you

But I'm so tired and so out of blogging practice.

Would you like to be tantalized? Because that's about all you'll get for now.

The first one is obvious: I have internet! Weee!

The second one is, whoa, I had the BEST LESSON EVER with JK yesterday.

The third one is a boy. :)

The fourth one is...I need to watch all this drinking I've been doing. Which probably won't happen effectively until after I get back from South Padre. I can't believe I'm going on a real, MTV style spring break, and I'm not even in college anymore. I am going to be so out of place.

What's new with all of you?

By the way, a word of advice. The drinking game "Drink whenever they say any variant of 'fuck' in The Big Lebowski" is a really really bad idea. Unless you want to hurt the next day.