Thursday, July 27, 2006

please please please

Please rain. Please fucking rain. I haven't seen water fall from the sky in what feels like years and if I have to spend another day looking at the oppressively blue-blue, too-blue sky with its near complete absence of clouds, fighting off the ridiculous sunshine that no one in Texas seems to have the good sense to put to use in the form of solar power (hello energy opportunity, people), I will, in fact, wither and die faster than my garden, which gets water everyday because I am forced to go out there and give it a bloody drink myself.

30% chance and isolated T-storms? I'll take it. But don't tease me. Oh please don't tease me. Just pour that sweet sweet liquid straight down and don't stop until you've soaked something. Preferably my yard.

Thank you.