Sunday, July 23, 2006

post birthday blues, fresh air, and a change of attitude

Naw, I don't really have the post birthday blues. I had a great weekend, including an 80s night, a chat session over beers, and a totally rocking party that ended up with a bunch of cool people just hanging out til the wee hours of the morning.

And the best part of it was, the weather let up. In a sense. I mean, it was still hot as shit, but cooler, a little bit. And the nights- in the 60s. I love it. I hope it stays this way for a little while longer, at least until after Megan is here.

So, I'm coming to terms with my joblessness and my ennui. More people have told me, too, to just let go and enjoy it. No job? Take it easy, don't stress. Just wait it out and in the meantime go to the library, ride your bike, have dance parties in your own home. For extra cash donate plasma and sell some things on eBay. It's all good.

I think I will like being 25.