Sunday, March 18, 2001

Hello, I'm alive!! (but just barely) I've decided that travelling alone is the worst. At least when things go wrong and you have someone there to laugh about it with, you don't go as insane. So, if someone were to give me a match, right now, you know what I'd do? I'd take that bus right back down to O'Hare and set it on fire. That's right. POOF, up in flames. Goodbye, United Airlines! waHAHAHAHAhahaha!!!!!!!!!

anyway, let's not talk about that. I've decided I'm becoming a strange person. Not only have I started to actually like getting up before 10 am, I gave up carbonated beverages and drinking (well, maybe not so much "give up"...)It's weird. I'm supposed to be a college student. Pizza and beer and sleeping until 1 or 2. Ah well...whatever makes you happy, eh?

It's nice and sunny outside, and listening to sublime makes me feel like I'm still at home, but guess what?!?!? It's kind of cold outside. Poopy Wisconsin and it's poopy winters. Ah well, it's time to get cleaned up and face the world (or rather, the Humanities building).