Monday, March 19, 2001

taking a buddha break! Yay midterms...well, i'm almost done at least, just one more two page essay. Shouldn't be too bad, eh? Well, since it's the only thing going to our grade in this class, it'd better be good. Hmph.

Long day, eh? four hours straight of rehearsal (first wind ensemble and then brass quintet). BQ was fun though...we're going to have to learn to stay on task or we'll never get anything done..well, that's not true. I need to sit down with the bass and focus on intonation because that thing's a beast!!! The bell's a little shorter than my tenor bell, so it throws of my conception of where each position is. I felt kind of bad in rehearsal, since I was having trouble finding some of the lower slide positions arrgh. But, I think it'll be good (yeehaw optimism) since it's already better than it was last week. Anyway, looks like it's time to get cracking on good ol' Buddha wisdom again...wish me luck!!!