Tuesday, April 10, 2001

First step to regaining happiness: going running with Mikey? Yikes I feel like my heart's trying to jump out of my body, and making a valiant effort to take my lungs with it. It's alright, I'm all good. Apparently it's put me in a Beatles mood (or maybe that's because I've had A Day in the Life stuck in my head since this morning).
Last night's blog was refering to what Bethany said to me last night: She came in and sat on my bed and said "i want to talk about your problems" (good intro, eh?) She thinks I've been projecting an attitude of being not only way too stressed out but also not exactly happy in all my friendships. She wasn't exactly clear about it being just lately or always (she said something about me being cool right after breaks and then being annoyed by people as the semester wears on)....but in my personal opinion it's just been lately...because I love my friends here unconditionally and if I get upset or crabby with them it's usually because I'm crabby because of myself and not them. And it made me a little sad because I don't want to project an air of unhappiness with people, I think I am a basically joyous person and I don't want people to think otherwise. I dunno...Jennii and Ben did a good job of putting things in perspective for me. :) thanks much.

My, but it's a challenge to be a social individual sometimes, isn't it?