Monday, April 02, 2001

eating leftover stir fry and feeling good about myself for the first time all day.

As long as I can swim, I know I'll be okay. It's currently the only release I can find from school and stress and playing. It's the one thing in all aspects of my life that I've mastered and don't have to think about. Social situations are becoming more and more a challenge the more tired and crabby and crazy I get, and sitting in a practice room is just frustrating and not always helpful. Schoolwork keeps piling up, I have to learn to better balance myself, eat better, think better, live better. But if I have that hour to slip off to the pool and not be bothered, I know I'll be okay. I can control myself, I'm the driving force behind me, I know how to handle the water and the walls and there are no other external factors.

We never know that we are actually going somewhere until we can see and feel it ourselves.


Jennii...nice try ;)