Monday, May 21, 2001

dan and nat'ly, i think, are probably my two favorite people in the universe. that is, if i had to choose, and i hope i never do because it would be a very tough decision. but those two are topping the list. it's sort of hard to explain why...but if you hang out with them, you'd know immediately. they're crazy. tonight i surprised dan at drum corps and then we went to mission bay park to kick a soccer ball around. then we ended up wrestling, and other general mayhem. and then going to mikey's (a local coffee shop) to see some friends (one of them being my exboyfriend, dave, which couldn't help but be extremely awkward but we did our best and he was admirable in his attempts to say only what he needed to say to me), and chill. dan and natalie are the best. huzzah for them!

i think a little cable-television watching is in order. this opportunity so rarely presents itself to me, i must take every advantage i have. everyone going to spain....have fun and take lots of pictures and don't forget about me (you have my address, fools!). sniff! eat paella and befriend sexy spaniards!