Thursday, June 28, 2001

ok, so i just spent waaaay too much money on cds but it's okay, they were all worthwhile buys and I am happy. Here's what I got:

Christain Lindberg, Romantic and Burlesque Tbone cds (actually they came as a set, and only for $15!)
Mussorgsky, Pictures at an Exhibition (wonderful wondeful listening to it right now)
De Meij (i am now officially obsessing over mr. johann de meij), Lord of the Rings (too wonderful even for words like wonderful)

So all in all it's great: that averages out to about $10 a cd, which is a steal. Still, i'm not sure if I was at liberty to spend that forty dollars. ah well.

I have a ridiculously swollen mosquito bite on my leg and it's driving me crazy because I haven't itched it at all!!! ARGH! I hate mosquitos. Hate hate hate.

Well, I'm sure after such a dry spell of emotional lorn distress, you are all expecting something great and earth-shattering, or, for those of you who are wise, you are wondering when next I shall babble about my fucked-up non-relationship with Ryan. But HA! I actually haven't got anything interesting or even remotely depressing or deep to say. Things are calm, too calm...(slow, evil-sounding note from the string basses) ah well...we shall see what roads this weekend shall lead me upon.