Saturday, June 23, 2001

What a wonderful evening! (this typed at exactly the same moment Davis says, behind me, "what a disappointing day" so i guess this means my level of excitement is not communicated to the people around me...well, i know why she said it and i must say, cheer up, lass, it'll all come round in the end, eh? *said in a cockney accent*) I just saw Moulin Rouge which I thought was AMAZING and wonderful and not just because I am a total Paris freak. And now I have just found out (via Hans) that Ewan McGregor did all his own singing which totally makes me looooove him even more. Aw, Ewan. Marvelous, marvelous, marvelous. It has me all worked up now and Davis and Bethany are not (I believe B went to bed) so I must run around and talk nonsense into fans all by myself. And sing, "Roxanne" and other such hits from the picture. I guess at heart I will always remain a Bohemian Hopeless Romantic who loves musicals.
The other best part of tonight is that I got made fun of for once having been romantically attached to Dave Lanni and the thing is, it was perfect! I totally deserved it. Go Jessie. Your rock. It was out of the blue and I laughed out loud. Tears came to my eyes, I swear it. So, Hurray! Go see Moulin Rouge, and laugh, and love the world!