Tuesday, July 10, 2001

options for the evening:

waiting for the other guards to call and tell me if there is still Pat McCurdy action tonight at the Annex. If I don't get a call by 7:45, I think I shall call Rachael and see if she wants to go, in which case we might end up running into work buddies anyhow. If she doesn't want to go, then I am going to call Ryan, because he mentioned that he was interested. If Ryan can't go, then I guess my roomates will have to entertain me. Heheh. Wes is supposed to call, I guess, but then he was supposed to call about a movie last night so we'll see. I should have gone and practiced, instead of sitting around here reading Mademoiselle. Arrgh. OH well, baby steps getting back into shape, I suppose. At any rate, going out tonight is a HUGE priority for me, especially with the other lifeguards, as I would like the opportunity to get to know them better (and, ultimately, have friends outside of the music school) and hang out with them. So, just as well better free up the phone line (although now we have nifty Callwave which takes messages for you) and get started on the evening!