Monday, September 03, 2001

Ah....there's always that period of time after you make a decision that you know will work out for you (whether it be about living life, encounters with the opposite sex, or just plain organizational stuff) where it's stagnant, before things start happening, there is nothing. Just a sort of joyful disappointment that nothing's happened yet. The "Ice Princess" manuever has worked out well. I am enjoying my freedom from complication and just being happy....I haven't worried about loneliness or self-doubt for a while. It's a very nice feeling. I guess I should just relax, and let nature and fate decide, take their time, and impliment whatever strategy they have for my forthcoming existence.

There is still Bethany sadness...If she reading this she should check out the CAKE tour page, for a nice surprise. :)

Corporal Zulu has taken off somewhere. He's not on his web on the lamp, nor is he camped out above Davis' dresser. No, he seems to be on sabbatical. Which is sad because he was becoming a part of our everyday existence (yes, I'll admit, I talked to him, asked him how his day was, if he'd caught any juicy flies... :), almost like a pet spider. I'd still be afraid of him if we came face to face, but I think we have an understanding that he stays up, and I stay down. So I am a bit disturbed that he has left. Where has he gone? Will he come back? Will we ever see him again?

Only one more day til we find out audition results. I'm more nervous for this than for the actual audition!!! The orchestra is playing Sheherazade and Shostie 5 for the first concert! AHH! What fun. I'd love to play that. I'd also love to be in Wind Ensemble again, because bands are fun when they're good and you play enjoyable music. But we'll see. Fingers crossed.