Wednesday, November 14, 2001

again, with the games! again, with me always finding something to be stressed out or anxious about!

i'm playing a game of two-person tag (as he has confirmed he is playing), and i chased the other person around and around and tagged him, he's it! and he sat down under a tree and went to sleep. nice time for a nap when lorn's emotions are all in turmoil! arhahahgrhaargh. okay, i must stop panicking. it's a busy week, boys are slow, there's lots of reasonable excuses. all the games are in my head. i guess what makes it hardest for me is that when i see him he acts very nonchalant about everything and that forces me into an attitude of coolness as well, and so it goes (except for today when i spilled water all over myself). this is saying that i see him frequently which is not true, i've only seen him twice since friday. that too, is driving me insane. Jerry you are driving me insane!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaahhh!!!

patience is a virtue, but impatience is a talent, and i have perfected it.