Saturday, November 10, 2001

Good Morning! I decided to get rid of my comment function. I don't think it was working right and plus it looked really bad. So if you want to talk to me you'll have to do it the old fashioned way, email. (hehe)

needless to say, i'm feeling pretty happy. schmurific. mahvelous. and sort of sick to my stomach too, in that pleasant kind of way. Neat. Perhaps I will get out to JC Penney today. This will require some doing. I hope I don't have to take the bus. But...it's all right because this is turning out to be a very very good weekend because I hardly have anything planned!! No football game, I don't have to play in master class on monday, no SAI meeting (although the party last night was very very fun)...the only thing I really have to do is work, and that's alright (even though Brian isn't there tomorrow and therefore I can't be amused by his random thoughts on cribbage playing) because I like work. I even got to sleep as long as I wanted to today! that hasn't happened on a saturday since summer. So for once, a weekend as it was meant to be, relaxing. I think we are having a "chill" tonight. Our house gets volunteered for a lot of chills, it seems. The more the merrier!

In perfect honesty I think I should stop writing because all I can string together this morning are little choppy sentences that betray no sort of emotion, even though there is a good deal of (happy) emotion wreaking havoc inside of me. So....perhaps I should go do some practicing. :)