Sunday, February 24, 2002

weird sort of sick day. i felt really dizzy for a long time and now my stomach hurts. but it's also hungry, bleh.

spring break plans have finalized! Jerry and I (and possibly Grant and Emily) are going to Chicago for a few days to see the sights (jerry has to go to an art show for one of his classes) and relax. We're staying at the Murphy's place, and even though they aren't going to be in town they are letting us use their house. They rock! And Jerry's getting his car from home for the week,so we are all set! Looking forward to it, although not too much because my recital is the weekend after and I don't feel at all prepared for that to happen. yargh. We shall see.

I was supposed to call Megan tonight but I couldn't find her number :( Argh life. So now I am online trying to get ahead (or at least caught up) in all my email sending and scholarship ap stuff. Fun fun fun. I think I should attempt to catch up on buddhism reading too. And I should get up early too, so I can run some errands and still practice. yikes. What am I still doing online? :)