Tuesday, January 29, 2002

difficult desicion to make: to waterpolo or not to waterpolo?
pros (5):
exercise; good semi-clean fun (it's never waterpolo unless you absolutely cream someone or hold them underwater mercilessly whilst your team scores a point); chance to see people i don't have shifts with this semester; an opportunity to leave the house, humanities building, and any other places/feelings i need to escape; gives me a free week of not-swimming

cons (4):
it's too cold to bike, and the bus is a pain in the ass and won't get me home until near 11; if i don't get home until 11 I won't have much time to do anything else that evening (incl. spend time with jerry); promised myself I would swim every other day anyway; i'm feeling lazy

so, i think it's defintely in favor of going, and the bus issue makes me want to bike anyway, although i'm afraid that i'll freeze my ass off if i do and be crabby anyway. why couldn't it have stayed nice for just a few more days? ah, wisconsin, i have two words for you: you suck. figure out your weather patterns and then get back to me.