Friday, March 22, 2002

I am infinitely excited to be getting out of town for a few days! Jerry and I are headed to the Windy City tomorrow so he can go see a show in the Modern Institute of Art. We're staying at the Murphy's place, which means a great big house all to ourselves...I can't wait to go because I am tired of being here and tired of school and winter weather (not that the weather will be any better there, but at least it's winter weather in a different setting). And after break, the days will fly by and then it will be summer again! Hurray for glorious summer, my favorite season. All I want to have to focus on is playing trombone and going to work. And then I can fill the rest of my time with bike rides and frisbee and friends, parties, games, trips to the park, falling asleep outside....and on and on :) I have summer fever something awful right now. I hate winter coats and hats (although I do like my scarf hehe) and I like shorts and sandals and tshirts. Can you tell I'm a CA girl through and through? All I need is the sun warming my bones, and everything will be absolutely groovy. Oh Summer, I pay thee Homage...please speed thy glorious self hither, and soon!

oh yes, i need a vacation :)