Monday, June 03, 2002

*does the summer dance*

started work today...hurray for seeing 6 am! aw, twasn't that bad, although i came home and crashed in bed again and had some crazy dreams. I didn't think I could make it without going back to sleep, although that was my goal. It was pouring this morning and by the time I got to the Nat I was soaked and unhappy, but I have since recovered. I'm thinking about snoozing again for a little bit and then getting started practicing. Then it's back to the nat for my final shift (hey, this day hasn't been too long...although those fifteen minutes sitting with Betsy who was tired and didn't say anything were probably longer-seeming than the rest of the day) and then dinner and more practicing and then perhaps a run with Jerry-monster? It depends on if it refrains from raining again.
Well, I am wasting valuble nap-time. Adios!