Tuesday, April 09, 2002

Outside, it is lovely. My walk takes on a lighter step, i lift my head up and my eyes feel bright, the sky is blue, it's sunny, everyone's happy, there's nothing like it. it's spring. I feel like giving everyone hugs. A tingling feeling goes down my back when I realize that soon it's going to be summer and I'll be happy and everything pressing will be not so much or done completely and it'll all be wonderful. And then i come into the humanities building and check my email and realize that I HAVE SHITLOADS TO DO!!!! ahhhhh!!! Okay, calm, deep breaths. remember that once you make it through April everything will be wonderful. Your recital is done (and went well), all you have to do is take a test, write two papers, and then take two more tests, play in numerous recitals, and then...you're done! Ah were it so simple....