Thursday, October 23, 2003

what dreams may come

ONE MORE WEEK! one more week and I will have friends again. Weeee. :)

Anyway, yesterday I finally took that water test for the Poway lifeguarding job. I rocked it! Oh yeah. Actually it was pretty easy. I think I should be good to go for the job, and I'm totally happy about it. I had forgotten how nice it is to work at a pool, outside, making money and gettin' a tan. Yeeeep. No, seriously, I do like lifeguarding and I am excited to start again.

Speaking of makin' money. I coached again for that middle school I worked at last week, this time for just one girl, so it was more like a private lesson. But anyway, I think that's a lot easier because you can focus more on specific problems. So I get paid for that and for the one I did last week. Excellent! And Monday I am coaching for a high school. So pretty soon the dough will be coming in and I'll be able to pay for some of those bills I'm racking up. Arrgh.

On a slightly odd, personal note, I'm beginning to notice that whenever I have a dream about sex, whether I am participating or not, it always seems to have a very disturbing air about it. For example, it could be totally normal, commonplace sex in a regular old bed, but it's always got this atmosphere of depravity, like there's something wrong. You know how dreams always have an atmosphere to them, whether you know that something bad's going to happen, or that you're totally happy or whatnot. Anyway, my sex dream atmosphere is always negative. Hmm. What conclusions can we draw here? Am I oppressing some aspect of my sexual nature, in still holding on to some ideas that sex is carnal and evil? or maybe I'm predicting that someday something bad will happen to me during sex? Or maybe I'm constantly afraid that I'll be discovered, or punished?

Well who knows. Anyway I much prefer the real thing. So, again I repeat, 7 days! one mere week.