Saturday, December 13, 2003

new additions

I am proud to add Sheena the Tuba Playing Goddess to my links. Welcome Sheena! Best Blog Name Ever, by the way.

I will be pissed if this sore throat means I'm getting sick AGAIN. Pissed. And not drunk, either, although that is unfortunate.

Shawna and I just watched Bend It Like Beckham. I love that movie--so very girl power and it makes me wish I had played soccer. I guess it's never to late to start, eh? I also wish I had an Irish boy-but I guess Jerry will do for now. That is the only thing that bothers me about the movie, though-the obligatory romance. Ah well, I'm not going to rant about it right now.

Last night we went out in La Jolla, but it was kind of dead so I called up Shaun and he invited us over to a party some UCSD kids were having. It was random, and from the random came enjoyable. They had a TON of alcohol. Amazing amounts of booze. Everything from Sake to Tanqueray. Wowza. I miss me my college parties.