Thursday, December 11, 2003

a quick update

Natatorium lifeguard buddy Shawna is visiting-she was studying abroad in Australia and is staying with me until her flight back to Wisconsin- so this is a quickie. Unfortunately it is raining, and that rules out about 95% of the Fun Things to do in San Diego.

Anyway, the cuban band has me confused. I think I just lost the gig-because they are going to Mexico City to play for two months. I think. Because Oddy's email english is hard to understand, I'm not sure what's going on. Besides that, I just got an email from the other trombonist wanting to practice. So either I'm wrong, and I'm supposed to go to TJ tonight, or they didn't get in touch with this poor guy. I'm so confused!

My recital is officially scheduled for January 14th. Hint hint!

Okay, time to get passport photos taken. Schmu.