Tuesday, December 02, 2003

in which i use punctuation to the extreme

today was a fun day! i practiced lots! i cashed my beautiful check! i bought tofu! i coached preteenagers! i got my haircut! i considered dying it! i don't want to work tomorrow! i go to tj on thursday!

I am in a good mood. Things are moving, I'm somewhat busy, and I'm feeling more like my normal crazy wacky self. Questions i have: why does my high range elude me? why does my embouchure work one day and not the next? will i have to work while Shawna is visiting? what will happen if I call in sick? should I do it for both Wed and Sunday or just one? Do I care what JCP thinks? Will the band let me bring her with me over the weekend and stay for free? Should I dye my hair again? When are those library books due? Shit, do I have a fine? What CD should I buy for myself tonight?

That's my mind folks. It's working pretty fast right now. In fact it kept me from sleep for quite a while last night. I was angry with it, and gave it a stern talking-to, but to no avail. It just kept right on running, until I schooled it with a little Milan Kundera. If that doesn't make your brain wear out fast, I don't know what. Maybe a little War and Peace or something. Ugh. What a terribly boring novel.

I would just like to point out that only Jerry and Davis have commented on my blog. Please kindly share some love. i know that I am boring and often repeat myself. You may bitch at me if you wish. Please bitch respectfully though. It is easy enough, just click on the comment link and enter your info.

Spastic tonight, hmmm. Go go go is my brain. Wooooooooo. You might think that I am tripping, but I am not. This is not a mood I have felt in a while. I am happy because I have some money, I have a cool gig, Jerry might come to visit, Natalie is coming home in less than a month, and because I am super excited about grad school auditions. Montreal! Hurray!

Okay, I am done now. Will get in car and go to Borders, also get gas. I deserve a new CD. I am thinking.....BJORK!