Sunday, May 09, 2004

sweet zombie jesus!

Blogger got all weird and fancy on me. Three years of the same thing, and this crazy format nearly gave me a heartattack just now.

This is just not something you can do to us Cancers. We like our change slow, deliberate, if at all. It's like coming into my crab shell and moving the furniture around! Eep!

The one thing I'd wish they'd do, is make it so you can view individual posts when you click on the permalink. All the more reason to move on to the bigger and more hands-on weblog tools, I guess.

EDIT: Oh, look at that. They did. I'm playing with the fun new templates but I can't figure out why my profile/links/archives are all down there at the bottom. Help!

EDIT EDIT: I'm a genius! The stuff that is missing from my old page will be up shortly. I need to shower now; I'm stinky and gooey from sunblock lotion.

Anyway, the reason I came to post:

I could stare at this for hours. Take a second to let it load.

Via Eat Your Vegetables.