Thursday, June 17, 2004

testing testing one-two-three

Audblog is now unlimited and free to Blogger users. If they keep offering me cool stuff like picture hosting and audioblogging, I'll never leave. Ally (Blue Laker extraordinaire and one of my favorite campers :) has agreed to design me a special, personalized template, which has got my panties all in knots from excitement.

this is an audio post - click to play


I wonder, do I always slip unnoticed into english accents like that? A coworker told me she always has to imitate the way I say things because she thinks they are so unique. Interesting. Already I've been asked where I'm from several times- yes, Wisconsin. Eh.

With my ear for accents, will I start talking like a Texan? Feel free to shoot me if I do. My hodgepodge California-Wisconsin accent is enough for now.