Saturday, July 03, 2004

more blogging than you can shake a pixie stick at!

I know, I know, I am a liar. I said I wouldn't blog much, but when I'm in a good mood, I blog. When I blog, I'm in a good mood. It's a vicious cycle. Actually, the thing is when I am in such a mood I think of funny things to say and then I feel worthwhile again.

So I just wanted you to know that I watch the Time Zones page on my Sitemeter and enjoy the competition over highest percentage of my readership between the Central Standard Time (props to the Wisconsinites!) and the Eastern Standard Time folks (with the addition of Jerry, you are fighting a close race!). It sways back and forth each day and is quite exciting. Go EST! You can do it! Don't let them catch up, CST! 2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate? Illinois! Rock on Michigan, tell it like it is, Florida!

What's up, California? I friggin' live here, you think you'd represent your homie. Fine, fine, be that way.

Here's a toast to my Australian readership. And those loyal European fans (I know it's you, Bethany!).

Who's googling me? (or yahooing, rather, but that sounds naughty and I want in on it) You are a PSTer, you can't hide from me. Have I googled you? (Probably, I like to googlestalk people) Are you having a good time here? Would you like something to drink? Some chips and salsa? Make yourself at home.

This is what you get when you combine chai lattes and lack of sleep. Another random train of thought: Check out my old buddy Aaron, whom I saw perform tonight and enjoyed thoroughly.