Friday, January 28, 2005

one mystery solved

One of these days, I will break free of reliance on my parents, financially, but until then...yeah, I will take that ticket to Minneapolis. Thanks much.

Anyway, I'll be paying them back as soon as I finish with all the apartment hunting crap- since a deposit on an apartment is about the cost of a plane ticket- and get my deposit back from my current place of residence. And I'd better damn well get all of it back, meaning if I don't, Douchebag is reimbursing me for whatever pet damage they take out of it. Of course it doesn't help that I've ran my bass trombone case into the walls (unintentionally, I swear!) a few times, but that's nothing some toothpaste and a little white paint can't fix.

Douchebag also bled my finances this month by running the electric/heating bill up to $180, which at least has had the beneficial effect of his realization that yes, heat is expensive, and no, you shouldn't leave it on all night. I'm fucking freezing right now, though, and it's so tempting...but no. Soon enough I will retreat back to my room and re-cocoon myself in my sleeping bag, which is the only thing capable of keeping me warm right now. My quilt works for shit in that department.

I don't know why I always bitch about money. I'm okay, really I am. It's just a pain in the ass, all these bills and necessities, and I'd rather not think about it. I hate it when people bitch about money. So I'm going to stop now.

But it's still fucking cold as balls in my apartment. I have no problems whatsoever with people bitching about temperature. In fact, I maintain that for this post, as well as the one from earlier today which I am too lazy to link to, should remain open threads for general grousing and bitchiness. Go to!