Tuesday, January 04, 2005

spamming the internet again

Meme time. Thanks to Ms Lauren, as usual.

Pet Peeves
1. People not refilling Brita filters
2. Texas drivers- especially the ones with "Boycott France" bumperstickers that ride their brakes on the highway with no traffic. Also: all of them, and everything they do. I hate Texas drivers.
3. People being mean to kids for no reason. Like they think it makes them tough, or something. The kids, I mean.

Favorite Sounds
1. Train whistles
2. Orchestras warming up on stage at a concert
3. Someone singing a song for you

Least Favorite Sounds
1. Whispering
2. TV on really soft. Look, if you're going to watch TV, you should be able to hear it. And if it's too soft, I'll strain to listen uncontrollably, and then I'll be annoyed because I can't pay attention to what I'm doing. Be it working, or sleeping, or such.
3. The AIM noise. You know the one. *shudder*

Favorite Flavors of Candy
1. Watermelon/Strawberry Nerds
2. Butterscotch
3. Pink grapefruit Halls Defense/Vitamin C drops. Mmm.

Biggest Fears
1. Large enclosed spaces. Kmarts, Home Depots, Sam's Clubs and the like.
2. Airlines with my instrument in the baggage compartment.
3. Losing an important physical faculty. Sight, hearing, mobility.

Biggest Challenges
1. Inspiration and Perserverence.
2. Finding a place to call home.
3. Not losing myself in a moment of weakiness and crashing down crying in the rain at the futility of it all.

Favorite Department Stores
I don't really shop at Dept. Stores, but I guess I have to go with at least one:
1. JC Penney. I get a lot of free/cheap shit from there, thanks to my mom.
2. Oh, okay. Target. I am a Target whore.
3. Henry's Marketplace, in San Diego

Most Often Used Words
1. Stock
2. "Jesus Christ on a bicycle!"
3. Fuck and all the grammatical forms therein

Favorite Pizza Toppings
1. Mushrooms
2. Feta
3. Black olives

Favorite Cartoon Characters
1. Bender B. Rodriguiz
2. Pepe Le Peu
3. Mr Peabody

Recently Viewed Movies
1. But I'm a Cheerleader
2. Wet Hot American Summer
3. Elf

Favorite Fruits
1. Peaches, hands down.
2. Clementines
3. Red grapes

Favorite Vegetables
1. Celery
2. Green peppers
3. Carrots (but only raw)