Monday, February 07, 2005

gender bias is my favorite kind of funny

It's true! This guy said it, so you orta believe it! Women aren't as funny as men!.

Why?

Because there are less of them in the business, apparently.

Hrm.

It's almost too easy to pick this apart, so I'll leave it to you to tell me your favorite bits. I'm just amused that he spends so much time trying to cover his ass ("women aren't as funny, except for all these people, and these others that I work for, and that one show I liked.") that he never actually gets around to proving any sort of point. Is there a point?

I think I've decided that I don't care. And Warren Bell, you're not funny in the slightest. I didn't laugh aloud once, or even charity chuckle one thing in your entire opinion piece.

And yes, I do know all the dialouge to Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Go read yourself some Pamela Ribon, asshole.

[With regards and thanks to Rox for the link.]