Tuesday, June 21, 2005

three things

Tagged by Erica, indirectly. :)

Three Screen Names You Have Had

1. Llama721
2. Enjolrasse (I miss that one)
3. Valkyrie


Three Physical Things You Like About Yourself

1. my feet
2. my swimming prowess
3. my sideways glance


Three Physical Things You Don't Like About Yourself

1. the acne
2. the chubby fingers
3. my current lack of trombone stamina


Three Parts of Your Heritage

1. luxembourgish
2. polish
3. german


Three Things That Scare You

1. incompetence
2. undesired loneliness (sometimes i do like to be lonely)
3. levels in video games involving lava and jumping over it to avoid death


Three of Your Everyday Essentials (other than cellphone, wallet, keys)

1. burt's bees
2. orange juice
3. lots of sleep


Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now

1. blue shirt
2. burgundy bra
3. black underpants (good thing I was wearing exactly three things!)


Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists

1. Ani Difranco
2. Jeff Buckley
3. Chicago Symphony Orchestra


Three of Your Favorite Songs At The Moment

1. "Nervous Tick Motion of the Head to the Left"--Andrew Bird
2. Symphony No 5-- Prokofiev
3. "Portions for Foxes"--Rilo Kiley


Three Things You Want in a Relationship

1. humor (as in sharing mine)
2. understanding (as in not objecting to farts and boob sweat)
3. intelligence (as in, duh)


Two Truths and a Lie

1. I've never been a coffee drinker.
2. I enjoy a brisk run.
3. I was in a car accident on my way to prom.


Three Physical Things about People that Appeal to You

1. le rear end/lower back combination
2. hands hands hands
3. reasonably well-kept hair


Three of Your Favorite Hobbies

1. swimming
2. blogging
3. reading


Three Things You want to do really badly right now

1. unwatch the movie I just saw
2. and get rid of the headache it gave me
3. eat something delicious and filling


Three Places You Want to go on Vacation

1. Scotland and Ireland
2. Peru
3. Tibet


Three Kids Names You Like

1. Naomi
2. Alexander
3. Fishsticks McHappyBuns


Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die

1. find a cool town and stay there
2. work in a (feminist) bookstore
3. play in a professional brass quintet


Three Ways that you are stereotypically a chick (heh)

1. I pluck my eyebrows
2. I use girly-smelling shampoo
3. I enjoy using the boobs for manipulation on occasion


Three celeb crushes

1. Zooey Deschanel
2. Jon Stewart
3. Zach Braff


3 people I would like to see take this quiz

1. Jerry (change the second to last topic to "dude"?)
2. Bethany
3. Mikey (ditto)