Friday, December 09, 2005

behold my triumphant return

I am now officially a graduate student, having passed both of my confirmation hearing juries. My third jury, tunes and scales for Jan, was cancelled due to time conflicts with the crazy weather madness that overtook North Texas Wednesday. And by crazy weather madness, I don't mean that the weather was crazy, but mostly that it made people go mad from silliness. Class was cancelled half of Wed and all of Thursday, even though Thursday was just gloriously sunny and blue-skied.

But that's not important. I'm officially a masters student at UNT! Huzzahs are in order!

I have been cooking up some less lame posts for Buddha Stew, but the self-enforced break was good for me. Look for some more interesting things to come in the near future.

Time to enjoy a delicious beverage or ten!