Tuesday, August 08, 2006

this is that, and that's that...

Here's a newsflash, since I can't seem to get the words to come out of my mouth audibly and we all know I'm a much better passive-aggressive internet person than a reasonable, honest human being.

I'm single.

Chuck and I finally quiet beating around the bush today with pretending to be happy and to go places, etc etc, and broke up. It was quite amicable. We are still close. He is still living here, albeit in a different room.

What's weird to me is the hardest part now is telling people. I feel like I'm breaking up with everyone else, too, and they may possibly might could take it worse. It's a weird sort of bandage coming off quickly kind of moment. Having trouble saying it aloud, so here I am. Gracias, les internets, for your easy anonyminity.