Tuesday, March 20, 2001

Alright...I'm excited...first rehearsal for Felicia's fine arrangement of Inspector Gadget for brass octet and percussion. Hoping that everything goes well, since I don't know if we have a percussionist or even access to the auxilliary stuff we need. Argh. But..if that all works out, it'll be cool! Organizing this stuff is a headache though...I know I can be scatterbrained sometimes but dealing with nine other busy people all at once can lead to issues.

Speaking of issues, I think I've developed a complex. It's a very very very silly complex. You see, this one stall in the humanities bathroom had a toilet paper roll holder that didn't exactly hold the toilet paper: When you pulled on the paper, the shell covering it would come loose and fall on your head. This happened to me a couple times. Most of these times it scared the heebeejeebies out of me. It also was rather painful. Anyway, they fixed it over break I guess. But I was getting some toilet paper today and I swear....I swear that the toilet paper holder moved in threat to fall upon my head!! But I looked again, and it was stable. I verified; yup, still stuck fast to the stall wall. So great, now I've got a complex. About toilet paper holders. Thanks a lot, life.

Well, off to spend eight million more hours at the concrete palace.