Tuesday, April 17, 2001

nifty cool thing for the day:
I can take a max of 13 credits for the next four semesters and then, poof, graduate! How nice is that...how scary, too eh?
This good news comes on the heels of me being rather depressed today about not having time to actually BE a musician and not just a college student studying music. I asked myself too many questions about where I was musically and how I liked the current education I'm receiving and I ended up making a healthy, realistic and pretty sound decision (it's too complicated to explain and besides, I don't feel like doing it) yet still feeling a little down about everything. Downness and I have been one lately. Grr.

I went for another run with Mike...I'd tell you how I feel but today's been a day of bitching already and I need to stop. Time for bed.