Wednesday, April 11, 2001

ok, yeah, I'm sore. Hell yeah! Hehe...play with pain, my dad used to tell me when I didn't want to go to swim practice. argh.

I did this Dalai Lama quiz thing that Felicia sent me. Some of it did work out too well, but I did put Ryan for red (someone you truly love) and got a little freaked out. Mostly because I don't feel any sort of connection at all there anymore...that forced distance thing is really taking its toll. I used to be afraid to admit love for people...but love is such an all encompassing topic....I have great emotion for lots of people (little soft spots in my heart I like to call them) which amounts to love but it doesn't mean I am IN love...critical difference, right? Well, I don't suppose I'd know much about it.
I'm "supposed" to send the quiz to the number of people that is my favorite number, but I sure as hell am not sending it to 721 people. Besides I don't subscribe to that anyway. Not like I don't want my wish to come true.....;)