Thursday, May 31, 2001

sigh---i wish i didn't have to go back to school quite yet. It looks as though there won't be time for a bonfire before I go back. Mike is going to Cancun tomorrow, for a week, so I'll be gone when he gets back, and all the hs kids are still in school. I went to RB's wind ensemble concert last night (or at least the last half..in my mad dash from CPR class in El Cajon to the Center in Escondido I was an hour and a half late...somehow i made the trip, which should take about 45 minutes, in 30. No, I wasn't going 85 the whole time...heheh)...it was awesome. I heard Brian play...that kid just blows me away (and almost literally, too)...he is an amazing amazing musician. They also played the third dance from On the Town, which made me happy because I love that music (and i get to play it this summer too). All in all they sounded great. It's a good hall for them--I wish we'd have played our senior concerts there before. Ah well.
Today is snorkling at the cove day...Mike Katie Adam and I are going. Abby is spending a few days with her relatives. Which reminds me, I must clean out some of the snorkling equipment. And find a swimsuit that's going to hold up to climbing over rocks and diving into deeper water (tuesday's beach episode proved that my new swimsuit is pretty but not very hardy when it comes to physical exertion. Another reason why I've always been devoted to competition suits). Anyhoo, as soon as Ahh-dam calls me back we're on our way. It might be a good idea to get dressed and take care of my chores first (oops).
Sunday-Disneyland!