Monday, May 21, 2001

I'd really like to just talk to someone right now. I forget how lonely it is at home--because you don't have roomates. At least, I don't. That's one time only-childness has failed me. And calling friends up at quarter to 11 on a weeknight is different at home...sleeping parents and politeness tactics to bother with and all.

I'm kind of nervous about something. I don't know if I should discuss it. It's not really nerves...well, just a sort of misplaced anxiety. I'm not even entirely aware what it's all about. Silly me. That's another thing, about being at home. I have too much time on my hands to think and pester myself with weird pits in the bottom of my proverbial stomach.

I'm going to go do something I shouldn't really do...but screw common sense, I have to look something up and remember what it's like. Cryptic enough? probably.